We Are Open!
Worship Service Information
We are officially open for in-person worship! As of now, we will only have an 11 am worship service.
Here is what you can expect:
A Safer Reopening
If weather permits, we’ll leave entrances open, so there’s no need to touch door handles. Our team will be vigilant about cleaning and wiping down common spaces and touchpoints. If you are a first-time visitor we will have you sign a waiver before entering the Sanctuary.
We ask that you arrive 20-10 minutes early to help maintain safe distances and overcrowding before service starts. All guests will be directed to enter at the N Street main entrance. The backdoor entrance may be used by those with assisted or motorized walking devices only.
Here are a few additional guidelines to follow:
- Please distance yourself 6 ft. away from those that are not in your family.
- Please be prepared to wear a mask at all times except for when having communion.
- Please avoid any physical contact like handshaking and hugging.
- Our children’s ministry is not open yet, so please keep your kids with you at all times.
- We have removed Bibles and Hymnals from the back of the pews; you’re welcome to bring your own Bible!
- We understand that some of you won’t feel comfortable returning to church gatherings just yet, and we respect that decision. You can join us by watching the service on our Youtube channel.