PWOW’s Second Socially Distanced Equal Exchange Sale is now open!
We are offering free delivery of Equal Exchange products in our current inventory on a first-come/first-served basis. Payment for items will be collected at the time of delivery (cash or checks payable to the church). Please call or email Maryann Hopson at 916-284-4013 or email@example.com with your request (and any substitutions in case we don’t have your first selection in stock) by Thursday, June 11. Your orders will be delivered to your doorstep. Maryann will be making her rounds on Friday (June 12) late morning/early afternoon and on Saturday (June 13) morning. If the delivery option/timeframe will not work for you, we will make arrangements for you to pick up your items from the church office sometime during the following week (June 15 to 17). If necessary, we will offer this service again in July, with a delivery date of July 10 to 11.
We have the following available:
- Coffee for $8 a bag (French Roast whole bean or ground, Mind, Body and Soul ground, Love Buzz ground, Ethiopian ground, Hazelnut Crème ground)
- Decaffeinated ground coffee is $9
- Sisters Blend ground coffee is $10
- Tea for $4 a box (English Breakfast, Chai, Chamomile (herbal), Peppermint (herbal))
- Chocolate bars are $3 each (Dark Chocolate Caramel Crunch, Panama Extra Dark, Dark Chocolate Almond, Dark Chocolate Mint Crunch, Very Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Coconut Milk, Milk Chocolate)
- Dark Chocolate Lemon Ginger chocolate bars are past their best by date, and therefore offered at $2
- Dark Chocolate Minis are 25 cents each, or 15 for $3
- Olive oil for $14 a bottle
Also, for June we are offering the hardcover book A Cafecito Story by Julia Alvarez for $8 (regularly $10). A Cafecito Story is a story of love, coffee, birds, and hope. It is a beautifully written eco-fable by best-selling author Julia Alvarez. Based on her and her husband’s experiences trying to reclaim a small coffee farm in her native Dominican Republic, A Cafecito Story shows how the return to the traditional methods of shade-grown coffee can rehabilitate and rejuvenate the landscape and human culture, while at the same time preserving vital winter habitat for threatened songbirds. If you are looking for your next read, this may be it!